Yeah, we all know someone who has stated that they would love to fly a plane or a helicopter and in a number of cases, that may even be you yourself who’s always wished to be soaring through the sky as free as a bird!
In which case, you could give your loved ones (or yourself!) the present of a gift of flight and a wonderful chance for them to fly a plane all by themselves, with an easily available flying lesson.
A Memorable and Unforgettable Experience!
And isn’t a flying lesson the ideal present for someone who usually isn’t too excited when receiving the same kind of gifts year in and year out? It doesn’t really matter if it’s their very first time in a cockpit or whether they’ve flown before, just the ecstatic thrill of conducting a take-off, and the sheer visual attractiveness of the land below passing them by, will warm them to their heart’s delight. Wonderful flying experience days from Amazing can provide them with a memorable experience which will be with them throughout the rest of their lives.
- There are nowadays flying lessons available all around the UK, where with an experienced instructor they will be able to indeed master the basics and carry out a wide range of thrilling aerial manoeuvres during their hour long experience.
Their Reaction Will Be Well worth Recording!
Just being able to fly an airplane is an experience unlike any other, and is a present that just won’t be forgotten in a hurry! So, if you’re looking to really blow them away with that special something of a present, why not give your friends and relatives a fun-tastic flying lesson!
- Just seeing the look on their face when they get the gift voucher will be more than worth it and especially if the case be where your loved one was totally un-expecting anything of the sort! (Get the cameras ready and set to roll!)
The Flying Schedule
Flight students will start by following the professional instructor as he or she undertakes each task. Before long and after the student has some confidence and skill, the instructor will then allow for him or her to steadily take over.
- Just the excitement of actually being able to control the movement of the plane (or helicopter) by themselves for the very first is something that they will never ever forget!
And who really knows? If your relative or friend gets to enjoy the flying experience so much, you may have actually inspired them to take more lessons and in certain cases to see them go on to obtain a pilot’s licence! Stranger things have happened before indeed!
- The next thing you will know is finding out that they now have a new job flying as a pilot for a renowned airline! How’s that for fate?!
What started as a present, ultimately ended as a hobby or a profession! Now that is cool!
Latest posts by Karl Peters (see all)
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know You Need - 08-12-17
- Perfecting the Hyper-Productive Day - 06-12-17
- A guide to keeping spin bikes in tip-top condition - 30-11-17